View Single Post
Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2011, 02:41 AM

Uh, since... the event is still up. 8D

Ceri: Ahahaha, family day? xD That's funny. "If our neighbours aren't even going to bother working, why should we?!?"

lol, bootleg takoyaki adventures. It will be magical, man, will you come bootleg adventuring with meeee~?

Well, I can understand if you have a program no one is using. And parts of America are nice and wasteful like that. 8D We kept the containers for a while in case they brought it back, but nope. I just want to move overseas. 8D; I enjoyed the time there way too much, I can handle being a foreign dummy for the rest of my life in exchange.

I will admit the laser-toe part always scared me as a kid. :rofl: IT WAS SO WEIRD. But re-watching it on blu-ray at a friend's house? We were both geeking: "OMG, DID YOU SEE THAT LUSH BACKGROUND? I WANT TO LICK THE PAINT. lol, Belle, quit letting the sheep eat your books." Aa. I remember one of my classmates when I was at St. John's was all "You aren't properly introduced to New York until you've been mugged! :D" I developed the opinion you just have to watch yourself. >>;

That is very true. Mini buns sound so cute. ; 3;

Wow, she sounds around Miso's size then. o: (She's a Great Pyrenees/German Shepherd mutt)

T_T

I will! There's actually a lot of recipes I'd like to get copies of. All the foods of my childhood visits... ; m;

Awesome! ♥ I'm glad, the halo looks cute with your avi, too. >w< *meant to say that earlier*

Oh, right! Um. Well, just act surprised for me when I p.m. you your order. >>

I just remember I did a lot of sketches for you, nothing else. xDD Although I still like the one of the two Cryses? The one I flat-lazy-coloured. xD

Tori: Well, that depends, my mom might demand a return-to-sender. ; ^;

JFKSLD, ME TOO. I need to see if they finished chapter three yet (put off reading the rest of it until it was finished). Yeah, Noblesse seems to be under the radar here. It seems like something that'd be really popular here, so I'm assuming it just hasn't really been circulated around.

Amusing, yes? |D

Hahaha, I am glad you like him! ; 3; He was fun to draw again!