View Single Post
Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2011, 03:37 AM

Maybe a monthly event that's really an excuse for shenanigans! xD

Sushi rackets? This is starting to sound like a grand mystery. A SUSHI MYSTERY.

O.K., but what about your dear hubby? D:> WAIT, HE CAN BE OUR LOOK OUT ON BOOTLEG TAKOYAKI ADVENTURES~!

LOOOL. It was just really strange, and that's the only part of the movie I kinda went "EW." That and Prince Laser-Toe was kinda... scary. They needed more French accents up in that movie, is my only complaint. ; ^; Classic Disney rocks. Pixar is all shades of awesome, but I really like 2D animation more. To me it seems with 3D, it's making it realistic (even if it's cartoony), while there's more experimentation with the 2D stuff. . m.;

It's a uber-shady when you both are gonna get your bones jumped. |D;; Not that NYC didn't have scores of alleyways like that, but I avoided them. One thing I totally miss is REAL ART STORES. ; _; Michael's and Hobby Lobby are o.k., but... Blick store. HEAVEN. xD

Aw. T T They sound really cute! I've always kinda been amused at the pony bunnies.

She's a fur-shedding machine, but she is rather cute. It's just... annoying that the dog's nose is higher than the tray/tables we use to eat on. 8|

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of when I try to cook my grandmother's recipes. Her and my mom are of the "Yeah, and you fix it to xx taste" and ... I don't really know how to cook advanced yet. 8D;

I think that's part of the reason why I like it. ; 3; Simple is nice at times!

... This shows how often I look at my shop thread, huh. xD