View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 09-21-2017, 04:43 AM

"Ah well I don't care either, I only have to keep passing each year and I am sure I can skip out on one grade. I don't really want to tell anyone about my family history. I don't even care to like it either." No one except her parents were her family, no grandparents or cousins or siblings or even ancestors that she knew of. Just her dad's ex that was willing to leave him to die so she could live and their enemies.

Ahna watched her partner act as soon as fresh water filled the air, she could tell there was water nearby but was better locating sea water. "Oh my Ra, wow." she slipped up meaning to say goddess as she saw the tail. "Can I?" she wondered if she could touch the tail as she sat down where she was. "It's so beautiful like a mermaid's tail but in a way better. More details..realistic..." breaking her focus she realized she got lost in thought. "Well, I'm only at this school because it was better than my home life. What about you?" she asked quickly not caring another undressed in front of her. Then she wondered if the water felt good and an idea struck in her head. "Want to take a swim?" she wasn't all shyness and lone wolf, she did like to have fun and that's where spark would come from.

Shadami: here you go, so sorry its late.