View Single Post
Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 11-03-2009, 05:28 AM

Hello, Menewshans... You may have already seen me around recently, but I have returned to the island of Menewsha for the Hallowe'en celebrations. It was my plan to merely stalk about the island and observe the festivities, but I could truly use some practice on my fortune telling, and you all have always been such willing subjects. *smiles darkly*
So I have decided to set up a small fortune telling booth. You may request to get your fortune told, or you may simply "chat." Though I cannot promise that I will always be in a sociable mood...

If you would like your fortune told, please use the following form so that I am sure not to miss you. If there is a particular event in your life that you would like to seek guidance on, or if you have a question, please include it in the relevant area. If you do not, I will simply tell you whatever the spirits have to say to me about you...

HTML Code:
[size=5][b][color=maroon]I want Lise to tell my fortune![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Do you have a question for the spirits?[/b]
A few notes:
If you do not use the form I have provided, I will not consult the spirits regarding your question.
Please be patient and do not expect an immediate answer. This requires much of my time and my mental energy, so I will only be posting fortunes a few times a day. If you display impatience I may choose to simply skip you.
Please do not ask another question until I have answered your first. The spirits tire of hearing of the same person over and over again.
The spirits do not know every detail of your lives, so if your question is too vague (such as "should I say yes?") they will not be able to provide an answer. A story is not needed, a very small amount of additional detail is (such as "should I say yes to the internship offer?").
You will not receive a cut-and-dry answer such as "yes" or "no."
If you do not understand your answer, take some time to think about it. If you still do not understand you may ask for my help interpreting it or you may submit your question again.

Last edited by Lise; 11-04-2009 at 01:27 AM..