View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-26-2020, 07:50 PM

Derek mewed at him when the other cat came up and swatted at his side, and flicked the tip of his tail a bit in slight annoyance. "~I don't have to like it either.. These guys aren't going to easy on you if you fight them, I wouldn't put it passed them to pull a knife out. I'm used to fighting guys like that. You on the other hand..~" He said, feeling his ears flatten against the top of his head as He stared at the tabby cat. Did Pedro even know how to fight?

He just didn't want him getting hurt, because of him.

Sophie paused and glanced at the cats when she heard mewing, and noticed the cats looking like that were having a serious talk. Her eyebrows knit together some and finished up the eggs before turning off the stove. She sighed softly and made a plate for herself and Tai before grabbing a couple of trays, so they could eat on the bed without making a mess, and carried them on each hand.

"Breakfast is ready." Sophie coped as she came into the bedroom, a sweet smile on her lips.