View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 10-25-2020, 12:45 AM

Sophie bit the inside of her cheek as Tai returned and mentioned her having work, and glanced at him with a slight and adorable pout. "I can't remember.. After you asked me last night about this weekend, i got so excited i must've forgot.." She admitted somewhat shyly and averted her eyes some. "Maybe i should call them.." She said softly. Without much more thought, she searched around the couch for her phone, and dialed her work. "Ah, morning Shelly. Listen.. I got myself excited last night and can't remember if i work today or not.." She said softly, a sheepish smile on her lips. She then blinked and stood. "Wha? Is she alright? Are you alright?" She asked worriedly as her eyebrows knit together some. Apparently a couple of guys tried to rob the store last night, and the closing manager of the night had tried to be bold and got herself hurt. Not too badly, just a bump on the head, but it still worried Sophie.

She sat back down on the couch after beinf told they were both alright, and they hadn't gotten away with taking much before running off after the police was called, but they were pretty shaken. She was then told that the bakery would be closed for a few days and Sohpie stifled a small frown. They were just there to meet with and talk to the officers. "Yea, i understand.. Want me to come down? Even if just for moral support.." She paused and nodded some. "It's no problem, i care about you guys. Give me ten..no..fifteen minutes and I'll be there." She said softly before thr call ended and she sighed softly. "I hope it wasn't those guys.." She murmured quietly before standing and going to silently wrap her arms around Tai in a hug. She was upset that her friends were put in such a predicament and it made her think back to the guy who had lrft a scratch on her cheek the night before last.

((Ooc: no idea where it came from..
But if you're cool with it i'll just roll with it xD))

---

Derek couldn't help chuckle at Pedro as he lead him inside the gym and nodded to his question. "This is a gym, people come here to practice different things as long as no ones trying to kill someone." He said with a small smirk, hoping he understood. "We're going to fight, but i also want you to know how to defend against yourself. Fighting isn't just about throwing punches." He explained as he watched Pedro climb into the ring.

He then got into a stance where he kept his feet apart, his knees were bent at a slight angle and he raised his arms in front of his chest and face, with his elbows bent. "It's better to tty and keep your face covered, locking your elbows. If you bend your knees some and stand firm on your feet, your attacker won't be able to easily knock you down either." He said before standing up normally and nodding fir him to copy what he had just done. Granted, you couldn't always avoid it, or have time, but it was definitely better.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 10-25-2020 at 01:16 AM..