View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 11-12-2020, 05:09 PM

Sophie lightly gripped the fabric of his shirt as he spoke, only pulling back to see his face and shook her head. She didn't know what to do,and knew Tai had a point, and moved one of her hands to lightly rest on top of his hand when his thumb brushed the cheek with a scratch on it.

"Not really.. I'm not fond of the idea, but if they are connected then maybe I can help them catch these guys.." She said softly, lowering her eyes some. Sophie pressed her lips together briefly before looking up at him. "I'm going to ask something selfish, but you don't have to.. I know you have to work and.." She paused briefly, not even sure what she was trying to get at but she was beating around bush. She sighed softly and held his hand. "Come with me?" Sophie asked softly.

---

Derek shook his head. "Technically, calm down." He quietly with a chuckle as he watched him began to bounce, like some kind of boxer, and brought his hands up to act of Pedro actually did take a swing at him. "It's alright, keep doing what you were going to do to. Just don't bounce as much. Street fighters don't bounce." He said calmly. "Don't think so much either. Take his you felt the other day when those guys faced us, and act on what you wanted to do." He instructed

"Pretend I'm one of those guys and come." He said, bending his knees and standing how he stood when explaining to Pedro how to defend himself.