View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-16-2020, 05:16 AM

It wasn't a selfish request at all. The second Sophie started talking, he knew that she would go. There wasn't anything he could do to stop her so the only thing he could do was beg to come along. He didn't trust this situation so work be damned. He wouldn't let the woman he wanted to marry fall into any more danger.

"O-of course," Tai breathed, trying to still the trembling that had set up in his hands. He had to step back so he could run another nervous hand through his hair. "Right. I should call work and see if someone can cover my shift. Just give me a minute and I'll..." He didn't bother finishing the thought, his phone already out as he called the daycare and explained the situation. Seconds later, he hung up the phone. "I've got everything settled so let's go and pray for the best."

~~~

Pedro frowned but still his bouncing into something more light, a bit like a cat stalking their prey. That's right. He'd been thinking about this so hard but he had his own instincts hard-wired in. He was no skilled hunter by any means but even he chased squirrels in his feline form, even using his long reach to swat bats from the air. Taking out a human should be no problem.

With that encouragement, he lunged toward Derek, taking a swipe at his shoulder. "I think I finally get it, so don't be surprised if I actually hit you!"

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 11-16-2020 at 05:18 AM..