View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-17-2020, 04:29 AM

"Let's take my car," Tai started. He already had his keys in hand because he knew he didn't want to risk anything now. After unlocking the doors, he got in starting the ignition as he waited for Sophie, his eyes on her the entire time. It was just too risky to walk but even turning his back for a second felt like too much. Was he becoming an overprotective boyfriend? The thought left him shaking his head. "Did you let your coworkers know you're coming? It's only a couple minutes to drive so I don't want anyone to be surprise by me driving up."

~~~

Pedro let out a cry of frustration. "What the heck?! I am trying here!" he huffed back. But almost immediately, he was throwing another swing, this time coming closer to hitting Derek. He moved back, knowing that if he stayed too close, Derek would be able to take a swipe at him as well. Would it be better to go in with claws, since he was a cat? Certainly not against Derek, but in a real fight. "If I do land a hit, though, will you take me seriously?"