View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 11-27-2020, 07:37 PM

Sophie was hesitant before getting out of the car, and following Tai to the patio. Shelley was a middle-aged woman with long chestnut brown hair and brown eyes, fair-skinned and built with a petite frame that suited her, standing at only five feet. She thanked them both for coming and led them inside the bakery. The woman guided them to the back room, or the break room, after locking the front door. If the cops arrived, there was a monitor connected to the camera's around the bakery.

Sophie could see how shaken her coworker still was, and gently held her hand. As if feeling a little better, Shelley began to tell them what happened so they would know the story before the cops arrived. "We have a routine when we close, and we stuck to it. Vera and I always make sure all the doors are locked when everyone goes home, before we count the money in the til. She went to the restroom, which is on the outside of the building. Next thing i knew, these guys were behind me. I didn't even hear them come in.. One of them was holding a gun and he told me to tell him where the money was, while the other two were just standing there. Vera came inside and the other two looked like they were going to jump her, but she told them where it was and to take whatever they wanted." She said, doing her best to keep her voice even. Sophie gave hand a squeeze.

---

Derek nodded lightly. "Yeah, that bakery." He said calmly, easily helping Pedro to his feet. He smirked some at the change of his attitude. "Let's hope there's not a fight." He said, not expecting there to be one anyway.