View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 01-02-2014, 05:22 PM

I'm going to do yesterday's post today!

January 1, 2014 -

My boyfriend and I decided to get together last night for New Year's Eve. We watched the fourth Star Trek movie together, The Voyage Home, because it's my favorite! He told me he wanted to be the first guy to kiss me at midnight (which is cute because all my previous ex's decided kissing at midnight was stupid).

As we were waiting for midnight, we cuddled together and just talked. I asked him, "How did I get so lucky?" and he responded, "Because I'm falling in love with you." I confessed the same thing!

When I think about where I was in a relationship at this time last year and where I am in a relationship this year, I am 1000 times happier. I can't be more grateful for this man in my life and I really can't wait to see what the future holds!

January 2, 2014 -

My UCF Knights played in their first BSC Bowl Game Last night - the Fiesta Bowl against Baylor! And they WON!!!!!!! The score was 52-42! I can't be more proud of my alma mater! We are growing as a school and really getting our name out on a national level!

In other football news, I am even MORE excited for my Philadelphia Eagles for defeating the Cowgirls last weekend and landing a spot in the playoffs as the NFC East Champions :) I can't WAIT until Saturday...we play New Orleans! So I'm really scared! But I'm super excited!

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 01-02-2014 at 05:30 PM..