View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 03-24-2017, 08:05 PM

"Ah great! You brought a lot of wood! That should last us all night!" Carl said jubilantly when Stacy came back with her arms chalk full of fire fuels. Carl was about to get down next to the fire and set up the sticks but Stacy beat him to it. Already having squatted down next to the fire pit he dug, Stacy expertly set up the campfire. She even had her own lighter! Dang it! Carl thought in his head as he fingered the flint striker fire starter in his pocket, She totally beat me! "Wow Stacy, I'm really impressed! I didn't think you'd know how to set up a campfire but you did it really expertly!" It was hard for Carl to admit it but Stacy had really impressed him with her outdoors skills.

Stacy Changed the subject then, asking Carl about his camping gear. "I'm not actually hugely into camping but I believe in being totally prepared for anything! So when I set out on this quest, my parents helped me gather up all this equipment in case I had to spend a lot of time out in the wild." He replied. "Hey Stacy, don't you have a tent? You might get all wet and catch a cold if it rains!" Carl asked, concerned for Stacy's health. "I mean it's great sleeping out under the stars! I've done that a few times so far, but I'm usually the kind of person that likes to feel protected when I sleep!"

It was true that Carl had slept under the stars a few times since setting out. He didn't want to tell Stacy that it was because his tent malfunctioned on those occasions though. Sleeping outside under the stars was all well and good, but Carl really preferred to have something over his head when he went to bed. And to be quite honest... Carl didn't like bugs much at all.

((XD This could be a fun development. Carl doesn't like bugs and so will get freaked out by bug type Pokemon! XD))

---------- Post added 03-24-2017 at 01:05 PM ----------

((PAGE 4 GET!!!!))