View Single Post
crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-18-2011, 08:39 PM

I totally understand what you are saying. I had a blast during that event and it was free entertainment without me having to spend any gas money going anywhere or doing anything. You can't beat that! xD
We actually got a decent deal from our local garage and we always try to support local businesses since we are part of one too. Some places did have specials but then they had extra fees that our garage didn't so I think it would have been close to a wash in the end. Plus we love that our garage will stand behind them, and sometimes you aren't so lucky if you buy from someone you don't know. Still, it was close to $500 and I about cried when I got the bill. I knew it was coming but it still hurts. xD They are awesome though about working out payment plans with us so it will be ok. I know we couldn't get that with anyone else.
I am doing the trade but it's stuck on the screen before the items load. Maybe you should try starting the trade first?

edit: no problem, I will make a note to myself to save your one. ; )

EDIT:
ok! That finally worked! I was able to open your trade, just not start one of mine....grrr...internet!
I added the items and it's all good on my end. ^_^ Thank you!

Last edited by crunky; 08-18-2011 at 08:45 PM..