View Single Post
Psycho Alice
Maybe you haven't noticed but I'm not all there.....
Send a message via AIM to Psycho Alice Send a message via MSN to Psycho Alice

Old 12-30-2011, 10:57 PM

“You’re the prince I would get in more trouble if I didn’t do all in my power to help you” she mumbled under her breath watching the retreating prince’s back out of the corner of her eye. There would be more time later to deal with him right now she had her work to do and a great many servants to chat up. Turning back to the fireplace she scrubbed at a particular stuck on bit of soot that was being stubborn. It did not seem to want to come off. After about fifteen minutes of good hard elbow grease the fireplace was clean. It was a good 35 minute cleaning. Wiping the sweat off her forehead she washed the soot off her hands and face and went to get her next chore from the head servant the grouchy older woman she had pointed out to the prince earlier.
She got helping clean up the bath house. Which didn’t bother her since the prince was in there and bath houses were always a good place to overhear gossip especially from the other two older women going with her. All three of the women chattered back and forth as they walked down the path towards the bath house. It was separated into male and female sections for the higher station people who lived in the palace. Although female servants cleaned both houses, they started with the female which was full of round, pampered ladies chattering about this and that. Aimi was able to glean a few tidbits she tucked away for later. Silently the servant women moved doing a quick clean up, the real clean up would come later when the bath house was empty. After they finished all they could do with the ladies there the trio moved onto to the other bath house. The one that the males used, following the same process they started cleaning up the males bath house.