View Single Post
Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 08-01-2017, 09:19 AM

Ohh i see sorry to hear that :(. I've been through a fair few of breakups.:( They suck every time.
I dated a guy back when i was 19/20, he was amazing. And i never saw it coming when he broke up with me. I mean when i look back i can see the signs, but back then i was oblivious. It took me so long to get over this guy, and because of him i basically use to settle, because i thought i wasn't good enough. And i was constantly in relationships never gave myself a break. It wasn't until i dated this narcissistic a hole for a year and broke up with him because he cheated, that i realized i was worth more then these crappy relationships. So i took a break from it all. And i found that love found me. And even though i am not with the guy i ended up with after that break. It was a much better relationship then i'd ever had. Unfortunately he had some issues, that he couldn't get past and it ended in us parting ways. But now i am with a guy i am engaged too and had a kid too and have been with for the past 5 years. So it does get better. Even if it's a shit storm before that haha. You learn a lot about yourself that's for sure! You'll be ok sweetie

---------- Post added 08-01-2017 at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoAngiexoxo View Post
Well his heart has almost full blockage so they said bypass surgery isn't an option stents won't help he is supposed to be wearing an external difibulator 24/7 but he's too stubborn and won't wear it so his heart could stop at any time so pretty much taking it day by day.

Sorry to hear you been sick. Sicknesses are no fun they do tend to linger

---------- Post added 08-01-2017 at 04:14 AM ----------

Aww hugs eastriel hope things get better for you

Does he realize he will die without it? Gosh i dunno why men do this.
So stubborn!!

Yeah!! They aren't. Especially when toddlers are sick lol.