View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 06-14-2016, 11:51 PM

"Sure, I wondered, but why over worry if you cannot change what you were born into? I was born into royalty and I've accepted my place and am quite happy with it." That was the truth, sure she liked the idea of travel, of seeing new things, but she also like the stability and tranquility of the castle and her life as it was before all this. Not just that, but the skills she had been raised to posses were not much use outside of her role, so why would she want anything different?

"I've been betrothed to a prince. I am on my way to his kingdom to be married. I believe it was to be a three week journey." That was about all she knew, just the name Prince Roan, that his kingdom had many ports and was important to trade, and she was expected to marry him. That had been enough for her. Sighing, she looked around the small cabin, wondering how he could enjoy his life cooped up in this place. Did they spend much time at port? Yet what she had seen of port seemed busy and crowded, and far too loud for her, not a place she wanted to be. How long would she be stuck in port before her father rescued her? After that, what would happen to her? Would she continue along to marry the prince or would he refuse her, treat her as if she was tainted goods?