View Single Post
harakun
At Your Service

Old 10-16-2014, 02:35 PM

Yuu nodded at this. He made a mental note to remember to inform Edgar should he not be able to come for dinner. Then again, even if he was not able to contact the strawberry-blond male, he was pretty sure his brother would tell him for him. After all, if there was anything Matthew was used to, it was Yuuichi's crazy schedule. Sometimes, his good, old brother would even come to send him food. That's how the nurses and the doctors learned of his brother. He's also become the talk of the town sometimes. Although he wouldn't want to admit it, his brother was handsome, and his mature looks was what women get themselves hooked to.

"Mm. I'm sure we'll be able to get things done," Matthew said with a polite smile as he nodded at Bran's way. It was a little more later in the night when the brothers left the home that was about to be theirs, too, tomorrow morning. They've both said their thanks before they left, and Yuuichi was walking alongside his brother, the soles of his shoes scuffing the floor.

The bus stop was a few blocks away so the brothers took their time walking. "You know... Edgar. He's got a strange aura around him. Feels... kinda dark." Matthew blinked as he turned to look at his brother. Was this why he was staring at him and has been trying to get close to him? Yuuichi never did that unless he was interested in the person or what that person had. "Spirit?" The younger brother hummed. "That's what I couldn't figure out. It was just strange. But, fascinating."

"... try not to make too much trouble, Yuu."
"I won't. Don't worry."

Yuuichi's reply is exactly what worries Matthew.

---

And, as promised, Matthew was at Bran's and Matthew's place in the early morn the next day. Not too early, though. He was afraid the brothers would still be asleep. It was only when it struck seven that he arrived at the place with the movers. The driver and his partner for that day luckily helped them out so they got to finish a little earlier. Matthew was expecting that they'd finish in the afternoon. And, he'd just learned, too, that he ought to be careful about every little thing in the place. If anything were scratched or anything got out of place, Bran would have an earful from his brother. He already drafted a text message he just needed to send to his younger brother later.

"Still," the black-haired male started as he looked around the place, looking obviously surprised to see another living room on the second floor of the apartment. This was, by far, the craziest thing he'd seen. Just how much did the Royce family spend on such a beautiful home? "This is a little too much even for a gamer." The male moved forward, tucking his phone back into his back pocket as he checked out each of the system, and what was available up here. He was just about to ask Bran something else when he found himself blinking up at him. "A movie?" he repeated before he ended up smiling and chuckling softly. "I wouldn't mind at all. But as for Yuu... I doubt he'd be home early. He's at the hospital right now, working."

Deciding to leave the exploration later since they were going to be staying in the house, he marched back right to stand beside Bran before he'd smiled again. "That would certainly be helpful."

Last edited by harakun; 10-16-2014 at 02:44 PM..