Thread: Baby, Be Mine
View Single Post
BellyButton
Assistant Administrator

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-06-2017, 10:04 PM

(10 points) - If you've ever experienced "Gifted child" screening, you already know that the ability to solve complex puzzles is a common indicator of smarts. For this challenge, you must design a machine or mechanical puzzle that enables Baby Xan to earn a treat by completing some action that he can do without your assistance. (You can either draw, create a model, or actually build this.)

. . .

(8 points) - Command of language is another indicator of a strong mind. Pick up your pen... or, y'know your keyboard... and spin us a short tale of how Baby Xan met Baby Yan and a problem they solved together. (600 word minimum.)

. . .

(6 points) - Show us that you haven't been neglecting your right brain by creating a masterpiece Baby Xan portrait. (Art must be full-body, and can be hand drawn/painted or digital. No, you can't use the darn printout. )

. . .

(4 points) - Research has shown that reading to children provides countless lifelong benefits. I do hope you have plenty of books in the house! You do, don't you??! Take a photograph of at least 6 books that are suitable for reading baby Xan. (If for some unthinkable reason you don't have these in your possession, you may travel to a library or bookstore for this, but you must take a photograph. No linking to google!) Please remember to put your username somewhere before you take the pic!

. . .

(2 points) - Are you ready to foster a lifelong love of learning? Create an avatar that illustrates this statement: "I am stimulated by intellectual pursuits."

Enter your MIND tasks by pasting this form into the thread:
[B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]I have completed a MIND task![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Description:[/B] ( describe your entry if needed. )
[B]Link or image/text:[/B]

Last edited by BellyButton; 02-11-2017 at 07:40 PM..