View Single Post
Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Property

Penpal

Old 06-11-2014, 07:04 PM

Benedict Albrecht

Benedict rolled over and glanced at the clock. Fuck, he overslept. Although, what did it matter? He didn't have to go to school anymore, he had graduated with honours. So many honours. He dragged himself out of bed and looked out of his window. The city looked horrendous. Dark, dank buildings and trash littered the streets. Was this really the world he had seen in history books? If only society could be that way once again. Sure, he agreed that mankind has reproduced too much, but this is the cost? He grasped his heartchain. It glimmered in the morning light, the light catching it. He tugged it off, and got ready to shower.

Pulling the towel over his waist, he entered his room. He glanced at his heartchain. He really did not want to put it back on. Love shouldn't be like this. He hardly left the house in daylight, in chance that his "true love" would be out there. His mother didn't care, she loved having her baby home, his father on the other hand, cared. He wants his son, future CEO of his company to really get out there and know the people. How they act, what they like, and to find a wife and have many children. Future employees of the company. Heartchains, Inc.
He will never be like his father. If one could only shut down the company. But the government will never allow it. He sighed and started to get dressed.

Walking downstairs, he greeted his mother. "Good Afternoon, mum." His mother looked up and lashed at him verbally. "Why didn't you wake up in time? You missed breakfast! You're a growing boy!" Benedict chuckled. "Mum, I'm twenty three. I think I've stopped growing." He was six foot one and rather trim. He liked his figure. He worked hard to keep trim. His hair was a short, black, curly mess. His eyes were the sharpest of blues. Benedict knew he was attractive. One of the many reasons why he didn't like going out. "Mum, I'm going to eat something really quick, and then I'm going to read in the library." His mother disagreed. "Not today, Benny. Your father wants to speak to you. He's in his office." Benedict stopped. "He's home?" He continued, trying to keep his cool. His mother didn't know his feelings about his father. "I'll go speak with him. Thank you, mum." He grabbed some cheese danish thing, it looked like, and consumed it while climbing the stairs. He wiped his mouth with a cloth he kept in his back pocket, and put his game face on. He opened the door to his father's office. "Yes, father?"

Last edited by Pistachio_Moustache; 06-11-2014 at 07:49 PM..