View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-17-2016, 04:14 AM

(Andraus: ah, sorry- sorry x.x i'll be sure to spell it right next time ^^')

Ellie willfully followed her friend around the village and happily reclaimed her beloved katana when the guards offered it back to her. When daylight came, the elf shooed her guards. She wanted some time with just Andy- now that she had regained his trust, and the trust of the townsfolk.

She continued to follow the man after being shown around the town, quite curious as to where is was he was leading her. Upon seing the path and door, the elf paused and stopped in her tracks. Feeling a little uneasy... Elowynn had seen a similar site back in her Elven City.. A Shrine to the Gods they worshiped. Ellie didn't really worship them..but she did believe in them and their miracles. Elowynn couldn't get her body to move- she just stood in awe. No words would come to her.

"Andy..." Ellowynn finally spoke when she was allowed. "This is incredible..." She spoke in a soft voice, trying her best to fight the tears back. "It's too painful..though... Thank you for showing me..but I can't go in..my heart is too heavy..." Spoke the elf in a soft quivering voice.

Back in the main square of the town, Andryr approached the front gate of the city- still on the back of his horse. He looked down at the veteran with a scowl. "Let me enter, old man." He said to Tallow as he got down from his horse and adjusted his blade. "I have news to report to my captain, Lady Elowynn." He spoke casually, skillfully pretending to be under the elf's rank.