View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 08-15-2014, 05:44 AM

The woman watched him loot some of the bodies, keeping her disdain to herself, he was robbing them of their possessions? But then worlds like this, at these era of civilization, were often like that, she supposed, conflict seemed to be a natural way for many sentient species, even these ones it seemed, even with such interesting abilities. Where she was from, she knew it as magic, but did they consider it the same? The woman needed to partly feign ignorance, knowing it as one thing, a fairytale but now seeing it as a real thing, it was difficult to believe.

"These men. Fire from their hands." The cloaked figure glanced over a few of the fallen, stopping only briefly as he gave her the blade, she weighed it in her hands but then tucked it into her dress, behind her cloak in a belt, "It is not something I have ever seen. How do they command fire?" The question was presented curiously. If an everyday bandit could do it; she doubted it was a worldly secret that people were forbidden to speak of. At least that was how she figured it.

The young woman nodded when he told her that it was best to go,
"I am in agreement. I would like no more arms around my neck that I do not want." The woman stated, reaching up to rub at the neck area, it had gone slightly red, she could feel blood rushing though the area, it was really warm. She stuck close to the man, glancing at him quietly as she followed, though she watched her feet too. She had a feeling he could be trusted, but then there was also the nagging doubt in the back of her mind, not easily forgotten after that little ordeal.

Of course the red-eyed woman still had a trick up her sleeve now, thanks to him, but it wasn't something she wanted to use if she didn't have to, though on a world like this, one day it might be necessary.. She wished she hadn't come to this world, but nowhere else let her be as free as this. Even if there was a little danger..