View Single Post
K-chan10307
Resident Nom-er >:D
Send a message via MSN to K-chan10307

Old 07-04-2014, 04:58 AM

She wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he hadn’t been around people in too long and forgot what human interaction actually was. But she knew he was purposefully being a jerk. “I was trying to be nice and give you compensation for the trouble I put you through. It’s called taking responsibility.” The annoyance in her voice was inevitable. He acted as if he were the only one who had hardships in his life. Worse, he made her feel small. She already knew how unwelcome she was. She spent all her life avoiding giving people pain, but she had rained it upon him.

Melanie turned, making her way through the house. If he was angry she would leave him alone. If he didn’t care, she wouldn’t make him. “Don’t you worry your pretty little head over me. Just tell me when you’re ready to go,” she called. You are unwelcome here, she reminded herself, making her way through the door. She knew she wouldn’t be able to rest. If she closed her mind for a minute, she would be haunted by nightmares. She had camped in forests and other areas many times. It made no difference now.

As she left, she bent the energy around her, masking herself. While she wasn’t necessarily invisible, she would definitely go around unnoticed. Anybody that looked her way would turn away. It did wonders when she walked through crowds. She wanted to be alone. Away from all thoughts but her own. She made her way through the forest. Death still lingered, but she knew how to navigate it so that she avoided the spots from the morning.