View Single Post
LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 03-29-2015, 03:21 PM

Emi's face turned bright pink when Rhea hugged her. She almost lost her composure but firmly stood her ground. Jazz and grandmother are the only people that ever hugged her in her sheltered life.

"No its not strange most people like our names its just me that doesnt." she shrugged "I've never looked it up though so maybe I'll like them more if I know what they mean. I'm curious now I think I'll have to do that next break" Emi turned to Ella as she told them her name, her face opened into a wide almost excited smile "Its very nice to meet you Ella! I love your name its a main characters name in one of my favorite books!"

Jazz watched his sister get embarrased then excited. He'd seen her read that book SEVERAL times and went on about it forever afterwards. He chuckled. "yeah she reads that ALL the time she never puts it down he said digging in her bag. He pulled out a book with a girl in a green dress on it.

"Ella Enchanted, I figured you'd have it with you. So predictable." There was suddenly another elbow in his ribs. Emi took the book back and quickly put it back in her bag even more red faced than before.

"It is nice to meet you Ella." he said bowing slightly with a genuine smile. "Where is everyone headed to now I wonder" he said pulling out his schedule and looking at his next class "I believe I have a swim class next. What chu got Em?" he said snagging hers from her pocket. "Oh how fun you're with me on this one" he said giving her an evil smile. Emi looked at him in almost horror.

Feeling incredibly embarrassed about holding the map upside down she walked silently behind George. Looking around in hopes to spot a landmark so she could find her way back.

After a little while she felt a little rude for not saying anything since they started out. "Thank you again I'm sure I'll be able to remember where it is this time. Do you need any help setting up your class? I'd be happy to help if you need any! I just finished setting mine up earlier." She doubted it but she figured she would ask.

She hoped he didn't think she was annoying. A lot of teachers did at her old school and she really didn't have many friends. She didnt want to start this year with everyone already thinking she was a pest.