View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 01-28-2015, 04:24 AM

Hi there, zigbigadorlube! *waves* It is great to hear that you were able to get rid of things. Good luck with convincing your fiance :) I often find myself sorting through and organizing stuff...but the pile is the same size, except neater. I have a ton of books that I will probably never open again -- especially textbooks from years ago! I have to figure out where I can sell them...it would be a shame to throw away such great books of knowledge, in my opinion (which is probably why I still have them).

I am super happy, at least, to have reduced my magazines down to just one pile (versus the five or so that I had been keeping under the coffee table). I can definitely get recycle at least half of this one after reading them! That is my cleaning plan/goal for this weekend, at least :)

And then there are things that just do not belong where they are now...like the two gigantic unopened bags of chips next to me on the floor. And those two cans of planters peanuts on the chair. I'll have to bring those to the kitchen or pantry later tonight.