View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-01-2010, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet windmelody View Post
So just wondering, will the other events be like this one from now on?
Most likely. Of course, we may come up with an even better system along with the SNAZZY AWESOME event style we're planning for the future. But most likely at least until that time, events will be celebrated roughly in this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupportMene<3 View Post
I've posted on at least 3 NPC profiles with this account, but haven't gotten a single SNG item...

The trades happened on my mule and main, but this is an approved charity main, right?
As far as I'm aware, you're not a charity. If a mistake has been made and you consider yourself a charity, after the event you may contact the moderator who approved your account as a charity mule and discuss it. The items could then be awarded after the fact, but not until then.

Sorry for the confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anadentone View Post
when I click preview on the rare shop nothing shows up cept my current avi. I can't even see what's inside the bag :(
There are multiple items in each gift bag, making it impossible for the preview feature to show you what's in the bag.

As soon as we can find the time (we are incredibly busy at the moment, as I hope you can understand), we'll make previews of the items for the FAQ.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedura View Post
The FAQ says we will get one free event Rare (?) for participating ina sticky... are these given out at the very end? And is it one of the ones listed in the Event Rare shop? Trying to save up enough to get 1 of each, and I didnt know it the freebie was one of the ones listed....
Yes - the item is given out after the event has ended. Otherwise, we would spend too much time trying to hand out the participation prizes and not enough time focusing on making our events fun.

Yes, it's one of the four gift bags.

-----

To everyone who posted offering thanks, support, praise; etc - thank you very much. :)

:heart: