View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-22-2013, 05:57 AM

Earthia smiled softly as she looked towards Akito and hoped he was a little better. She turned away and seen some of the villagers, talking to her as the children ran around and hugged her leg. She giggled softly then stopped once she heard someone shouting to Akito. Once the chant was spoken, Earthia's bangs covered her eyes as they turned two different colors, red and purple. 'No, he'll kill him.' She thought to herself as her eyes went back to normal. She jumped in the air and landed in between Akito and the man as she shook her head. "Stop, you're hurting him. Akito isn't a monster nor a demon. If he were, the crosses upon the churches would have effected him. I brought him here myself, please trust me, I would not have brought him here if I knew he would attack you all. Please, let us give him a chance, alike you did for Acura and me." Earthia said with a worried look on her face, she held out her arms in a defensive posture. The people listened and looked at each other, knowing it was true, but they looked at the man who was saying the chant, wondering he would have to say.