View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-22-2013, 06:20 AM

Listening as to how the chanting kept going, Akito bit down onto his lower lip tightly. The demon wasn't going to simply back down and let itself be defeated right on the spot by a mere human being, rather it grew more and more enraged as Akito slowly reached a single hand toward his chest and began clenching onto his kimono. There was no doubt about it, if this pain continued without any sign of stopping the demon was going to eat away at Akito from the inside out until it finally would be released into the real world. As the demon kept Akito's attention for the time being, he was completely unaware of Earthia's bang change as well as her jumping in between himself and the villager who chanted his words. The villager who chanted the words and rolled the beads in his hand, immediately came to a stop as he saw Earthia stand before him. Instantly, Akito began to regain his energy as he panted heavily before turning his attention to see as Earthia was standing in front of him to protect him from the villager. 'Shes..helping me..?' he thought to himself for a moment only to take his attention over toward the man who brought him so much pain.
The man who stood still, held onto the beads and stopped his chanting. Seeing the look in Earthia's face, he couldn't help but take a deep sigh of defeat as he nodded lightly toward her words. He knew as well as all the other villagers that what she had said was right. "Yes, Ms. Earthia. I apologize for my actions..but I am not too sure I can accept that....man. He is the reason many of my family are dead." The man spoke as he marched away with only a single glare toward Akito. All the while, Akito lowered his head with a deep frown across his lips, he had known all too well that the demon within him had caused plenty of pain to the people around him. So it didn't really affect him emotionally too much. "Thank you..for your help." He whispered softly as he kept his gaze toward the floor.