View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 03-18-2013, 08:12 AM

Even as Earthia had moved her hand onto his cheek only to raise his head upwards, looking pass the seal placed on his face. He stared at her for only a moment before moving his head away from her hand. Akito hadn't meant to be rude in anyway, but it was just the thought of being treated badly most of his life so far and now meeting someone who treated him kindly was just so different to him. Without so much as a word, he had only turned to begin following her once more to their destination on where he would be able to get something to finally eat. Unaware of the demon within him slowly calming down due to Earthia's voice, the demon itself was quite confused on how quickly it had calmed down as well. Either way, it was lucky enough that Akito hadn't lost complete control of it. The only part that had somewhat brought a bit of shock to Akito was when she had said that they would get him some new clothing. Taking a look down at the clothes he had worn the entire time, he was slightly confused on why he was going to need something else to wear. It wasn't like he was going to stay at this village forever, he had to continue moving on and find the last of the witches. "There won't be much need for that..once I have rested..I think I should probably go on my way..I have much to do." He spoke with his voice still low to a near whispering tone.
All the while Akito had kept following Earthia to get to some place that he would be able to feed himself. He was completely unaware of the villagers beginning to whisper around different rumors about Akito. They had trusted Earthia about giving him a chance to prove himself, but just the fact that he was a demon brought them a bit of fear that what would happen if he were to had lost control. Earthia had been a witch which they trusted with their lives due to her knowing what she had been doing and in control of her powers, but Akito was still brand new to the village and from what they had seen due to the other man; it didn't seem like it took much for the demon within him to become enraged.