Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-01-2018, 05:32 PM

"I promise," Jamie murmured back, already thinking about how delighted she would be. Even if he only got to push her for a few minutes, the joy would make coming here worth it. That and getting to lean against Bane like he'd been wanting to do for days. Honestly, the human shoulder made the perfect pillow. Tempur-pedic couldn't even come close.

Eating the strawberry that Bane offered, he hesitated only a second to take it straight from the other man's hands. After all, he said that they could proclaim it, even though Jamie's own cheeks flushed at the grossly affectionate gesture. As the other man continued to speak though, he pouted and wrapped his arms around Bane, wanting to take away the darkness that had set in. "You know you and Raven are the most important things to me, more important than school. I'm really mad at my parents so maybe I'll just run away and live with you instead. That's fine right?" Pressing another kiss to Bane's lips, he settled back down to snuggle against the other man's side.

"Nothing will happen to use now that I'm an adult and anyway, you were being too paranoid. It's not illegal to just date and e-even...kiss." He flushed again. "Being affectionate with you like this outside is like a dream come true. I want to stand on top of the playground and scream how much I love you, but maybe I'm growing less bold or something. Aren't you the brave one today?" After a last shake of his head, he turned his attention back to Raven and the bratty dog who somehow suited the little girl well. "I really can't stay long. I should probably go push her on the swing before it gets too late to." His parents would eventually wonder where he went, but he couldn't bring himself to get up either.