Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-11-2020, 12:43 AM

It was a bad idea. Jayde knew it even as he felt himself get worn down. It was this damn fondness inside of his heart. He would caste it out if he thought that wouldn't turn him into a monster. So many moments he needed to embrace that side of himself, but he longed to feel his heart tug like this just to prove he was still a good person. Closing his eyes, he breathed once, twice, then made up his mind.

"Then don't give up. It seems like I can't stop you anyway," he added with a small quirk of his lips, humor shining through despite how dire this might make things. "Just don't expect this to change how often we can meet up."

~~

Axel grabbed Fane's hand, not even hesitating this time. He couldn't say if it was the other man's words or if his unease had just passed, but the touch didn't make him uncomfortable and he almost didn't mind letting Fane see so much of his weaker side. Perhaps that regret would hit later, but now he felt almost comfortable. "I can give it to you," Axel murmured. Once on his feet, he pulled back his hand, using it to smooth out his clothing. "All my managers have ended up with my address at some point anyway."