View Single Post
Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a taste of the silver bullets from the other side?

Old 04-01-2013, 03:38 PM

Satan laughed as he could see the realization of what was going on hit Alana and she dashed through the open portal. His gaze then fell on Talitha as she begged him to make all of it stop. "He brought it on himself. He was so desperate to protect that female that he entered into a contract just to ensure she would live and even brought you here under my command. Any time I'm close to death it's his powers that will heal me. Besides I thought that's what Alana wanted, him to be in unimaginable pain. Doesn't the saying go be careful what you wish for?" he laughed mockingly as he allowed his words to carry through the portal.

'He won't kill us...It would be too inconvenient for him...We're more like the battery to a machine...' came a voice that used the connection Ryuu had with Alana to speak to her mentally. It was a voice that didn't belong to the time demon that was her mate, but rather sounded more like his twin Tatsu. Within a few moments the spiritual form of the red haired time demon appeared beside his brother's limp and broken body that was wrapped by his mate's wings. It was rare for the elder time demon to ever appear anymore in front of the seductress, after all he only tolerated and accepted her as his brother's mate that didn't mean he liked her.

'It's not just the contract that has put his body in that shape, you know. He freed you from the Cage of Betrayal, and didn't he already warn you there was a price? He took your place even though he knew something like this would happen...the idiot' Tatsu continued as he puffed on the spiritual pipe that he often held and bent down to examine the body he shared.

Ryuu's body hung limply in his mate's arms as the shackles allowed his body to fall from the eagle spread position they had held him into. Broken and gasping breaths came from the injured demon, signifying he was still alive. It was clear by touch that electricity was still coursing through his system from the exposure to it as even Tatsu could feel the hairs stand up on his spiritual arm. Blood trails continued from the closed light colored eyes and from the corner of his twin's mouth. 'He'll live...he's too stubborn to die, and even if it he weren't I wouldn't allow it personally. After all it's not as if his soul is the only one bound to that body. The Time Goddess gave us another life and I'm definitely not going to waste it so easily. I suggest though so long as he's in that cage you don't try harming Satan again. Between the two of us he'll have enough power to survive, but until it's fully returned we can't heal our body fully.' the red winged demon replied as he moved himself to a sitting position beside the two. While he was in the form of a spirit there really wasn't too much he could do in terms of recovery physically. He could feel the draw of his power though as he and Ryuu struggled to stay alive.

'Even though you haven't asked it's probably a bit important for you to fully understand our contract. It won't kill either one of us, as I said before it would be too inconvenient if we simply died again. Whenever Satan's life is at stake our powers are to be used to save his life, in return you're to go unharmed so long as Ryuu is present. I asked for something a little different, but since I'm not plotting to dominate over my twin it's nothing you have to worry about. Your daughter however is at the moment exempt from this fact, so she's fair game for Satan. You should know that personally Ryuu is incapable of extending his terms to protect her. She may be your offspring but she is also the offspring of another. Not to say of course he won't protect Talitha if you ask him, but he won't put his life on the line for her sake. That's actually one of the reasons he was more willing to risk her life rather then yours' he said pausing to lightly tap the spiritual ashes from his pipe out, as he closed his dark red colored eyes and leaned back. After a few moments he opened his eyes and could see a small trickle of their power slowly making its way back through the portal and to their shared body. The power transfer to Satan was only temporary of course, but he knew it would take awhile for it to fully return, and that was assuming the devil's life was not put at stake again.

Above ground Satan's smirk turned sly and a bit lustful. "You know little angel...you can end this all. You already know what I want and if you want it to stop you merely have to give it to me. That's not a bad deal really when you think about it. Isn't your mother's happiness important to you? If she's as important to you as you claim then fall...Give yourself into the darkness" the devil said with a clear smirk on his face. He had already said he was willing to do whatever it took to get what he wanted, and he was more than willing to prove it over and over again.