Thread: Pokemon TCG
View Single Post
Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Cutie

Old 04-23-2017, 12:17 AM

MY NAME IS WONDERLANDS AND I AM ADDICTED TO COLLECTING POKEMON CARDS.
A store here had a buy three get one free on boosters. I got some Sun and Moon packs. Didn't anything cool. :/

---------- Post added 04-23-2017 at 10:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay View Post
Really? That's too bad. One of the booster pack of cards I ordered was one of the sun ones too.

Kind of wish I had my original collection of cards still, but I think my mom threw them all away years ago. Had at least 300 cards. Last time I bought cards before now was back when the original Ruby/sapphire came out.

Edit: So, I guess the grocery store I work at sells pokemon cards now, because we got the new sun, moon ones in. Well, I bought three of them, got holo/shiny in each, there seems to have been an error somewhere with the Pokemon company. There seems to have been 11 cards in each pack I bought instead of 10.
In the new Sun Moon packs they've added an energy card with all packs making it 11 in total. I was surprised too, its nice. Im in need of energy cards.

Apparently the Sun Moon boxes are mapped in a certain way, this guy explains it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiHUlrMtFa4
I havent been lucky enough for this to happen to me though! :'( I think it happened to Sleepy Anarchy. He got two packets and they both had the Rare Umbreon and Espeon in each. I WAS SO MAD BECAUSE I GOT BEWEARS AS MY RARES IN MY TWO PACKS.