View Single Post
Atsukami

Old 06-16-2018, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM_ROCK View Post
Just a thought but it might be a good idea to ask her what she'll be taking with her when she leaves, like regarding any furniture, if she'll take it all in one go or if she'll come back for anything. If she's coming back it'll be best to have a fixed date for any left to be taken by.
She actually doesn't have much here. She knows she isn't taking her mattress, to much work. She has her clothes and art canvases that she will probably just put to her parents home. She has two game systems a popcorn maker and a frying pan,a extra cutlery set, pretty much verry little. Everything else is mine and my boyfriend's . She is going to get her mom to ship out some boxes that she wants to where she will be.

She had her other job/life style of being a carnie for more than a few years, maybe longer, only came into the city no more than 2 months here and there.

She has been actively making plans to move at the time she had mentioned,from the start. (The winter is hell here with this old building)

Things can still change with said plan about the other staying, until then i know so far her and ber bf are fine.

Right now I'm more worried about my roomate making the accusations of me being rude, and she being ignorant

, because i can't talk to her other girl friend anymore because i made a comment about a tamagotchi because i love them, and apparently it was rude. And instead of letting me explain what it was about she closed her door.
Over a toy. Mhm

Last edited by Atsukami; 06-16-2018 at 11:05 PM..