View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 05-20-2017, 05:52 PM

Nick flicked a look at him. Then shrugged. "I don't remember. I just know I can move faster then humans if i want, faster then most creatures if i put my mind to it, i have a higher sense of smell, sight and hearing..which believe me, while they come in handy they have their own problems.." such as he didn't like being in cities to much, all that humanity in one place, he tended to have to dial his hearing down low other wise he got one heck of a headache or 'ignore' as much of the nonthreatening noise as it was possible for him to do so. and scent..yeah walking into a room and being able to tell how long a person had lived there and exactly what had gone on for the past month...not fun. especially if a person was mated.. though he'd stopped blushing beat red upon doing so a few century's ago. well not century's maybe three? he'd been around since humanity lived in caves.. "I mean i bled red, like a human, but I'm not.. I have instincts I think close to a felines.. I guess.." his voice was uncomfortable but he kept talking.. "I can heal and I've got..gifts I guess.. i can help plants grow, heck i can grow one from a seed in a mater of minutes.." of course it always left him exhausted but it came in handy if there was a drought. it was how he'd kept his tribe, adopted or not, healthy.