View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 04:02 AM

Vindr landed on a nearby buildings roof and sat watching the other hero draw out the other men. As he saw what he was going to do he released the door so that he could open the car door and toss them in. He was surprised to see that the other had pack cord and seemed to know a lot more about fighting crime. now all they had to do was wait for the police to come and take the robbers.

the angel took off only to land nearby on the roof. ["you were amazing."] The super said, to Vindr he sounded like he was smiling under his mask. "thank you, I could not have taken them all had you not come." he was happy that he had fallowed the seamstress's instructions on using a mirrored mask. He could see out well enough but non could see his face behind the mask. Turning towards the sounds of the cops he watched them try to get into the car. Relasing the air he let the doors of the car go but still holding the tire so that they could not move. The officers quickly take the men into custody, and look over all that they had.

Turning back to Kirin he bowed slightly, his hair hidden by the hood he wore, and held out his hand. "this had been a good catch, I thank you for your aid. I know that I could not have taken them all by my self." With that he turned and jumped off the edge of the building opposite the police.