View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 07:26 PM

<Greetings Winged one> This was the first time the string of type had replayed to what was going on in the base itself. All other times it had only reacted to what Marco was doing on the computer. <I can get you a full file on him in a mater of hours, form his birth to now if that is what your wanting.> For a few seconds the screen when black but for a teal smiley face before returning to the screen Marco had up.

Tiny snickered at the screen and knowing that Marco was not going to like being upstaged by a person he had never met. "Well Marco looks like your stalker is better with the hacking then you are." she patter his shoulder. "are you going to try to hunt the Teal Typer down or just let them outshine you?"
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Walking into the tea shop Vindr smiled, he had come here after saving her a few times but she still did not know that he was the guy that had saved her when the guy on the subway had stolen her bank deposit from the shop. All she knew was that he would bring her requests for information from Air Stream.

"morning Granny how is business today?" laying a bill on the counter he smiled at her. "I think I want a flowery tea today if you have one." She always had the best teas in town and he loved trying new ones each time he came in. "also any information you might know of a scarlet winged hero." he whispered to her as she went to take his bill.