View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 07:48 PM

<well you did not complain when I gave you the files last week why are you now complaining that I go into your computer systems?> The string of type quickly flew acrossed the screen before pulling up files that it had helped Marco compile. if Marco was going to hunt it down then he was going to have to explain why he had taken all the little gifts of information and not said a word before.

"I have nothing to report sir, I still have not gotten anyone into ShadowSun corp yet. who ever they have for their security is catching all my little friends that I send in." Tiny shivered at the thought of what the shadowy figure had tried to do the last time she had sent one of her bits in. "I think Marco has a better time of getting into their computer systems then i have of getting into their building." she said kind of dejected.

__________________________________________________ _________

Smiling Vindr leaned on the counter and waited for the tea. "well granny Air Stream encounterd him today and wanted to know what you knew about him and his team." he looked around the shop seeing if anyone was watching them or if he was being quite enough. " I think he wants to know weather they are to be trusted or not. but anything else that you can tell me I think he would be happy to have."