View Single Post
ContessaLeandra
“The first reaction to truth is hatred.”

Old 06-07-2010, 06:43 AM

Lissa was relieved that this problem would not be addressed immediately. She would probably be forced to go with the alien male in the end. He had technology unfathomable to her species, and if it was necessary to abduct her to keep himself out of trouble, she could tell he was willing to do it. So with a sigh, Lissa conceded. "Okay, look. Since you can't fix it now and I have no idea what sort of supplies you need. So, I live just down the road, you can walk back with me to my house. I'll tell my parents your 'car' broke down in the woods and you need a place to stay for the night until you can get back out there and get it working again. That way, you can keep an eye on me and make sure I don't tell anybody, and I won't just randomly disappear in the middle of the night."

She gestured towards the alien to follow her. He didn't move just yet, and so it seemed that he had another question for her, so she cocked her head to the side. "Yes, what is it that you need to ask me, Damen?" It was probably a good idea to at least try to be friendly with the stranger, so he would trust her and not do anything brash.