View Single Post
Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-02-2015, 04:53 AM

Claudia finished her tea, and listened patiently for the Ringmaster and Zella to have their conversation. It felt like it was getting close to show time. Claudia still had to change and get to the big top in time.
Once the Ringmaster dismissed them, the dolle turned to Zella. "Well there you are. Do you feel confident about your act now? Oh thank you Freja." Claudia gave a polite tilt of her head to the other dolle, as she tidied up. How she envied the other dolles larger and much more capable body.

"If you'll excuse me Zella, I need to go to my tent to start getting ready. I would recommend going to the big top to figure out the best placement for your props, and to make sure the prop master knows how you want things set up." She gave the new girl an-hopefully-encouraging smile, before gingerly making her way to the ground. "Good luck Zella. Come see me if you have any questions. Freja, again thank you for the lovely tea, and please thank the Master for me, for taking up his time." She bowed her head, and started heading out of the tent.