View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 05-21-2012, 08:20 PM

((I was gonna play off of her post but I wasn't sure if you wanted us to. Good to know now though. But I plan to take a different path xP))

She cringed her nose as the smell of rot. The floor was littered with corpses, she should have expected as much. A skull brush against her foot and she shuttered but did not scream. She did however give the skull a firm kick to get it off her foot and continued down the decaying halls. Every now and then she tried a door only to find them locked, all locked. How was she supposed to find an unoccupied room if all the rooms where locked?

When she discovered the staircase she contemplated it. First looking up to the moonlight stairs and then down to the darkness. Darkness.....It was certainly the unknown path, but darkness never bothered her. In fact it was often a comfort to her. The smell of....earth. It was....soothing. She took a moment to take it all in and then made her choice, yes, she was going to take the path of darkness.

She gripped onto the rail of the staircase but held herself steady slowly she descended the stairs.