Thread: Nail Polish
View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-17-2011, 05:09 PM

"At the market on holiday" was what did it for me. In the US we don't usually say "on holiday" but rather "on vacation" and "at the market" if I understand how you're using it correctly would be "at the store" or something similar. To US here a market is usually more of an open-air thing you go to outside with produce and antiques, or at least that's what I usually think of when I hear that word even though we call big grocery stores supermarkets.

I went to London for five days when I studied abroad. It was really expensive for me there because of the exchange rate though. >.<

I think for the problem is that where I used to live there really wasn't anywhere around to go shopping or find anything really nice to buy but here there are more shops so there are more opportunities to buy things. I'm not super low on funds, I could still afford to go to the con without saving up but I want to cut this spending kick before it turns into a habit. >.< There are plenty of cool things to buy online but I tend to not get stuff there unless I really want something because I hate to pay shipping.