View Single Post
SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-24-2014, 10:56 PM

I would like it if you could fill out the form below and Post it in the thread.

HTML Code:
[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]SUPERKICKS, I HAVE A FORM FOR YOU[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][B]Username:[/B]
[B]References:[/B]
[B]Style:[/B] (Anime, Chibi, Semi-Realistic, Cartoon-ish.)
[B]Description: [/B](Of what you want. Make it specific not vague. And make sure to tell me what it is you want EXACTLY. Head shot, waist up, Full body. Sketch, Line art, Flat Color, Full Color. Please. Thanks.)[/SIZE][/FONT]
COMMISSION SLOTS
I'm only going to take on 5 commissions at a time for now, so I don't overwhelm myself.

SLOT 1 - TAKEN

Username: Kat Dakuu
References: Raisel
Style: anime- shaded or colored? anything is fine really but I don't mind waiting
Description: Anything related to sky or taking pictures. I'm not picky. Don't draw his hair parted to the side.

SLOT 2 - CLOSED

Username: CosmicFoxKitty
References: I actually don't have a picture of him :(
Style: whichever you need practice with.
Description: Full Color

Zayne AlexanderX

DOB: October 25
Sex: male
Orientation: straight
Bio: Zayne was raised in the orphanage with Tabitha and was her best friend until he was adopted at age 16. Zayne's adopted family practiced both black and white magic which he dabbles in.

Looks: soft chocolate brown hair that is short but spiked up at the front. Green eyes with a touch of blue, light tan. Muscular. No tattoos but has snake bites and a tongue ring. Mainly wears camp cargo pants with a band t-shirt and combat boots. Usually has headphones in.

Personality: angry and sarcastic most of the time. Very stubborn and loud. Likes to annoy people on purpose. Gets riled up pretty easily and gets super quiet when thinking or listening to music. Loves joking with close friends but doesn't have many. Definitely a leader.

SLOT 3 - CLOSED

Username: Cardinal Biggles
References:

Style: I'm not sure if it's cartoonish or semi-realistic you have in the majority of the drawing in your examples, but that.
Description: FULL BODY, FULLY COLOR. My current avatar. Inspired by Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Technically, the knight is a lady, but I guess she's rather androgynous, isn't she?

SLOT 4 - TAKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post

Username:~LONGCAT~
References:
Style: Whatever you want.
Description: Waist up, Messy Shading/color. I want a picture of this bad ass space chicken chilling out with me in lava space.

Ps. I didn't read the rules about no animals. XD
SLOT 5 - CLOSED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC-Gal
I told ya I'd prod you when I want something done, so here we go!

ONE GIFT IMAGE - LOOK IN MAIL FOR REFERENCE.

And for me, a badass fighter type, the dress is meant to be more like a smaller skirt or a battle-dress. She's also meant to have black leggings below that.

You can do it on your own time but I'd definitely love to see these done at some point or another. The first one is definitely more important I think lol

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 06-10-2014 at 09:43 PM..