View Single Post
monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 01-10-2018, 10:58 AM

I know it would ultimately cause inflation if left unchecked, but, I'm thinking that maybe we could add a few days a month where we get double gold (or perhaps a certain gold shop/item set* goes on sale...?), hoping to encourage people to buy from the shops instead of just waiting for the next CIs, especially since trades are down and I think there's concern there's going to be a major shortage of CIs, but if we say...had more commons to play with, especially for new users, since the gold shops seem unaffected by the glitch, it's just a thought my tired brain came up with.

Feel free to poke holes and make suggestions. But I'm essentially talking a couple times a month where people would get "bonus gold" and a gold shop sale to encourage people to not just hoard gold, because the general hoarding of gold might possibly raise prices for other, rarer items in the long run because if these bugs take a long long time to fix, people will have tons of gold to spare! But if we could get people buying from the shops that DO work, people would have items to play with & inflation might in theory go down. I'm no economist though. Maybe the people with tons of gold don't need any other items...Personally, if I had that much gold as I've seen some people have....SHOPPING SPREE!!

----Also more Channah's Auctions announcements please. If you could make one of those little tabs every week or so at the top of the screen reminding people about it + letting people know when there's new stock, I think the auctions would also be a fantastic gold sink. I don't know if people know when it gets restocked.

*By item set I mean like, the stockings from the basic shop, or like those fancy frilly dresses in the other shop. Not necessarily the whole store, but a little "hey might as well, it's on sale! CLEARANCE! Gotta get me some of that" mentality.

Anyway, thanks for your time! Monstahh`s tired brain, out!