Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-29-2017, 10:33 PM

Chance gave a soft smile as he felt touched over the older male showing concern for him and his well being even though the had only met early that day. He couldn't help but place his hand on Erwan's cheek, stroking it with his thumb before he placed a kiss upon his forehead. "If it will help you to worry less about me than i shall do my best in caring for myself more." he said to him simple as he gazed warmly at the male, before sighing heavily and pulling himself away from person.

"When your curiosity of me wins out over your political agenda. Maybe then i will tell you more about myself. But as far as the guard is concerned....I am nothing more than a healer." he stated to him changing his attitude as well as he felt the air change to a far more business like one then of the tired and slightly affectionate one that was going on before. "As his superior shouldn't you guide him through such things?" it wasn't meant to be a jab at his leader ship skills though that is what it seemed to turn out to be. He was just asking to know if that was part of his position.

He thought about the words on the mating. He has been through it a few times before but had never had anything happen like this time occur. Thinking that it was more than them just being manipulated by the heat and need to state their lustful desires with one another. "You may believe that mating is a vapid fairy-tale but I believe that is because you only see it as such. Yes we are manipulated by the heat just like our dragons but it also has to do with what we see. What attracts us to the mate to begin with. I have been though a couple of heats with Laila already and this is the first one that we both have mated during." Chance stated to him before he turned his back to the smaller male, making his way out of the village towards where he knew that Hayden would be at. Which would be with his dragon away from the destruction and chaos that was left behind in the wake of the guard.

He knew that he got a bit emotional with the last statement that he made to the older male, but how could he not? It hurt that he would think that it was all just for a driven need when he felt that it was deeper than that, that it involved some level of attraction between those committing the act. He sighed heavily once more as he rubbed his face again, giving a weary smile as he finally came across the boy that he had come to seek out. "Hello, Hayden. Seems you are less green since coming out here." he motioned to the area around them and his companion next to him, giving a soft smile as he sat down next to him, leaning against much as he had done to Erwan. He knew that he should say something else to him, but at the moment he figured that small talk was the best option to go with as they adjusted to each other.