Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-30-2017, 03:40 PM

Chance smiled even more as he noticed the pink tint to his face, placing a hand over his mouth as all he could think about was the fact that Hayden looked adorable when he was flustered. He squeezed the hand in his before bringing it up to his face and nuzzling it, placing a kiss upon his palm. "There is plenty to talk about. Just because we took off to get cleaned up didn't mean that it meant nothing to us." he said to him as he thought, pulling him close into a comforting embrace as he chose his words carefully. "I am sorry that your first mating has turned out this way." he only said that because he was sure that was part of why the boy was so upset at the moment. "Me and Laila both have gone through the mating a few times since she came of age. Though each time we both came away with no mate, this is the only time that we got mates." he carefully mulled over his thoughts before forcing Hayden to look at him, not breaking eye contact. "Erwan says the mating is not some vapid fairy tale and he is right....but there has to be some attraction there.....some connection for it to happen to begin with. If there is no attraction...no connection then i do not think that the mating would happen." he said to him, trying to get his point across to him, wanting him to see that not all of them would think that way about something so important and deep. "If it truly did not mean anything then we wouldn't have come back....just being strangers and doing that...." he groaned slightly as he rested his forehead on his shoulder as he continued to hold him close. "Juswt after the heat wore off we all clearly needed to talk especially about what had happened but that got side tracked as you were only there looking for me." he mumbled to him.