View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-01-2017, 11:44 PM

“Always so violent.” Dragumand said with a shake of his head. Crossing his arms he watched the frightened pirate as Lielieja verbally abused him. “Who me? I didn't bring and cuffs. Hang on...” Speaking into his com-link, Dragumand contacted the ships security team and requested a team to come and secure the pirate. They didn't have to wait long before the security team ran out onto the deck of the hanger bay. Taking the pirate into custody, they hauled him off to the on board holding cell.

“Well that wasn't nearly as exciting as I was hoping it would be. I was so convinced that he was a Sith! And now I just fell so... Disappointed...” Dragumand kicked a spent carbine cartridge across the deck and watched it skid and spin out of site. “I need an exciting mission Lielieja! I'm so bored!”

Dragumand was interrupted by an approaching security guard. “Excuse me Jedi, I'm sorry to interrupt but the captain would like to see you on the bridge. The Pirates gave up their attack as soon as they heard their Captain was captured. If you could follow me please Jedi.” Dragumand turned to Lielieja with an exasperated look. The Bridge was all the way at the other end of the ship! With a sigh Dragumand said, “I'll go talk to the Captain then. Maybe you can find some way to sort out the rest of the boarding parties if there are any left” Dragumand waved the Security guard on and left to the bridge.