View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-19-2017, 07:45 PM

Lielieja regarded her companion as he assessed the ship behind her. ”You can’t be serious…” she said wryly. But from the expression on Dagumand’s face it was clear that he was at least considering it. ”I wouldn’t want that ugly thing parked at my apartment on Coruscant…” she said doubtfully. Still, she was happy that he was at least interested enough to fix it up for the short return journey to Corucant. It would be far from pleasant with no sleeping chambers or creature comforts but it beat sitting around waiting for rescue and they could always go into a meditation trance to make the time go by faster.

Lielieja just shrugged when Dragumand asked why she wasn’t the one lifting the plank. In truth it was a compliment and she was indeed better at using the force where he excelled at the saber but like all jedi both were well rounded enough from their training as padawans. The female jedi watched as her companion lifted the heavy metal plate into place and waited until he held it steady to bend down close to examine the bond. ”Looks good to me,” she said, pulling out her lightsaber. A familiar hiss echoed throughout the hanger bay as she activated the weapon and methodically began to use it to weld the metal back together.

Once she was finished she extinguished the blade and stepped back to admire her handiwork. ”Not bad, eh?” she asked, glancing back at Dragumand. Stepping back up to the ship she punched a button on the outside panel to lower the landing ramp. It creaked and groaned loudly in protest but stayed firmly in place. ”We should probably run some diagnostics first though…” she muttered to herself. It wouldn’t due for them to suffocate in space due to an imperfect seal. That would be a boring and meaningless way to die for sure.