View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-21-2017, 07:26 PM

Dragumand cinched the straps of his harness. With Lielieja flying, he would definitely need them. "And... I think you mean, I follow the rules and observe proper and SAFE docking and take off protocols?" He replied after giving the all clear form the preflights "Also, I do not fly like a grandpa! I fly normally! Your way is only more time efficient because you push the engines to the max!" Dragumand argued further. It was no use though. Lielieja probably wasn't even listening. He didn't think he'd ever get to fly them anywhere unless it was an emergency.

Suddenly Dragumand heard the whine of the inertial dampeners as Lielieja punched the accelerator. "Hey take it easy! I want to keep this ship you know!" Dragumand complained at Lielieja's rough treatment. "And you know, it wasn't the captains fault we were gonna have to stay. It was just bad luck that the pirates were out here today." Dragumand sent off a quick goodbye to the Captain before turning his attentions back to the navigation screen. "Alright... Course laid in for Courscant. Ready when you are for the jump to light speed." Dragumand said, still sour about not getting to pilot the ship.

((So where do you want to go? Are we gonna go back to Courscant? Should we intercept a transmission along the way back and divert to a different adventure? I remember last year talking about a dystopian sorta of planet like Taris but I don't remember what the story line idea was XD lol. Let me know what you think!))