View Single Post
Tre Le Coco

Old 10-25-2009, 04:08 AM

Rules
Please read these before entering the contest, unless you want me to rain chaos down onto you =P These can change at any time if situations I hadn't considered rise, so please be aware of these at all times

General Rules
  • Follow Menewsha's Rules and ToS
  • Treat everyone and the work they enter fairly, this means no bashing/flaming/whining/drama in here. Anyone who does will have their posts deleted and warnings will be handed out
  • Don't complain/emo/guilt trip if you don't place please ^^; I don't have enough to give out to everyone
  • Try not to put yourself or your work/phrase down in any way ^^;; I will get annoyed if i see any emoing or guilt tripping going on - this is for fun, take a chill pill and relax!

Art Contest Specific Rules
  • This contest will start on the 31st of October 2009 and end 8th of November 2009
  • Art Theft is a punishable offense: Do not do it! You will be disqualified and have an infraction against your name (those who catch art thieves will be rewarded)
  • If you find a reference you want to make an item out of, I expect you to link it with your entry, otherwise it will not be included with the other entries
  • All media is acceptable so long as its your own work
  • You cannot win more than one prize, but you are more than welcome to submit more than one entry

Special Note: Now there are alot of avatar sites out there, if i find you have copied one of their items exactly, there will be consequences to deal with.
You may reference if you so desire (and link it in your entry), but it will look much better on you if you just keep away from other sites items :)

Last edited by Tre Le Coco; 11-06-2009 at 10:53 PM..