View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-25-2012, 08:40 AM

Jesse, really didn't know what to say to her, at lest not explain and put into the right words, "Well, you know Victoria, is the only friend of yours that I have yet to get to really know. Plus, she doesn't seem to like me...well, she doesn't like anyone, but Seth, that is." a loving smiling on his face, which he knew Morgan, couldn't get to mad at him, with that look on his face, "I just wanted to know your friends better. But I wanted you to come so that I wouldn't be alone with her and make you worry." he said with such a serious face that Morgan, couldn't deny his words.

~Outside Victoria House~

As Rogan, drove up to the automatic, iron gates that were still open, he drove up Victoria's driveway. 'I didn't think that her house would be....so normal looking.' he didn't mean it in a mocking way he just thought since, he knew her parents were rich and successful, (because of the school, she goes to in the first place, as well.) he just thought they would have a bigger house. Although, he did like the homy feel about it, 'I'm sure it's bigger once you get inside and nicely done.' He stopped and turned his motorcycle off in the driveway that lead to the walkway, up to her front door, "Well, guess I got you here safely." he felt Victoria, let go of him quickly and get off the bike, he knew it would piss her off but he did it anyways and grabbed her upper arm before she walked away, "I meant what I said Victoria. I don't like you around other guys like that." his face was serious and he was looking at her intensely, staring into her honeyed eyes.